Hello dear friends. We hope you’re doing well. Are you looking for unlimited google drive storage for free in 2023? Yes, then you landed in the right place. This helpful and informative blog post will show a detailed guide on getting unlimited google drive storage for free.
Basic information about Google drive?
Google Drive is a file storage service developed by the tech giant Google. It is used as online cloud storage that helps you store your data on a remote server where you can manage your information correctly. It manages your data and helps you with team collaboration, is secure to use, and is convenient for sharing files with your friends and family.
Google Drive storage price
Google Drive has many plans that offer outstanding features and a specific amount of storage in every plan.
- For personal (free for 15GB per user)
- Business Starter ($6 USD/user/month for 30GB per user)
- Business Standard ($12 USD/user/month for 2TB storage per user)
- Business Plus ($18 USD/user/month for 5TB storage per user)
- Enterprise (Contact sales for pricing)
Unlimited Google Drive storage for free in 2023
Google Drive offers an education cloud drive that is free. It’s designed for team collaboration. Students, schools, or college administrators can share files without problems. In 2021, Google announced a policy that they won’t provide unlimited storage. They provide a baseline of 100TB of google education storage. These changes will take effect in July 2022.
Students can use 100TB of storage using an education cloud drive. But this 100TB of storage is not a small amount of cloud storage. This 100TB student cloud storage is known on the internet as unlimited Google Drive storage, and unlimited Google shared drives.
There are survival ways to get this unlimited Google Drive storage or shared drives for free in 2023. But here we’re going to share two 100% working methods to access these shared drives’ unlimited storage.
Remember, Students and other people can use our shareable methods as well. Our shareable unlimited Google drive storage methods are 100% working for education and learning purposes.
Unlimited Google shared drive storage using Telegram
- To get unlimited Google shared drives storage using Telegram, go to “MsGsuite SD Generator Bot” in Telegram and click ‘START.”
- To generate new shared drives, click on “Generate TD.”
- After clicking, the MsGsuite SD Generator Bot asks you to send your “Email Address.” (Where do you want the shared drives)
- After sending your email address, you need to send your “Shared Drive Name.” (My example drive)
- Now you need to “Choose a Domain,” Random or Manual. (By selecting the random option, the MsGsuite SD generator bot automatically generates a shared drive for you, and by selecting the manual option, you can get your shared drive on your choosable school and collages cloud drive)
And all done! Check your Google drive; you’ll get unlimited Google shared drive storage. Check your Google drive, and you’ll get the shared drive there.
Unlimited Google shared drive storage using MsGsuite
- To get unlimited Google shared drive storage using MsGsuite, go to the “MsGsuite” website.
- Now fill up your “Shared Drive name,” “Your Gmail address,” and select “Random or manually choose school or college drive.”
- Now verify hCaptcha and click “Create.”
Boom! your unlimited Google shared drive storage has been created successfully. Check your Google drive, and you’ll get the shared drive there.
How to use shared drives safely?
Our shareable methods shared drives are temporary and can be deleted anytime by their admins. But if you’re a student, you can get 100TB of Google education storage (shared unlimited Google drive storage) for free, and you can use that as your personal drive. To get education storage for free, follow the Storage Guide for Admins. Using your own Google education storage lets you control all your data.
But if you don’t have an education id to get a personal Google education storage, you can use our shareable methods to use shared drives safely by following the below steps.
- Store the data of one shared drive on another shared drive.
- Never store your personal data in shared drives. Otherwise, encrypt it using Rclone.
12 thoughts on “How To Get Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free 2023”
Is this a safe storage to store all your files? Is this lijit?
Yes safe, but we recommend to don’t store your personal files.
can I ask is there a limit of this unlimited share drive? What i mean is this 100tb only? after that you cannot uplode anymore?
Yes. The student education drive storage has a baseline of 100TB
bro i can’t upload anything
Create a new one and try.
Its not working anymore. Is it ?
Thanks for the comment. We will update the methods.